CyanogenMod 13 Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Unofficial BeanStalk v6.07 Rom For HTC Desire MMB29T
- CyanogenMod 13 established
- constructed in task supervisor switcher
- OnTheGo Mode
- App Circle bar
- process UI Tuner
- faster process animations
- Trimmed down fat and excess bloat
- choice to enable all widgets
- numerous further lockscreen choices
- liquid crystal display Density
- customized original BeanStalk Wallpapers by using skyliner33v
- customized BeanStalk bootanimation by means of skyliner33v
- 3-minit battery help
- Clock and date choices
- Contextual Header – fashioned and Polygraphic
- Battery styles – entails unique colors and patterns. Additionally entails battery bar
- don’t disturb choice
- show notification depend
- recent display choices
- Customizable navigation bar
- Use Omniswitch as default recents
- constructed-in screen record
- Toast animations
- App Circle bar
- Gesture anywhere
- Disable FC warnings
- Disable Immersive message
- drive accelerated Notifications
- Configure scrolling cache
- construct.Prop MOD options to permit/disable tweaks as favored
- much less everyday Notification sounds options
- CRT screen off/on options to specify how the animation indicates
- enable/disable wake up on charge alternative
- Superuser thoroughly embedded into the construct and accessed from settings menu
- CM efficiency choices and features
- conceal superuser icon
- Developer choices and evolved reboot enabled by way of default
- countless cherry-picks and improvements for the duration of the build.. Baked into the
- awesomeness of present CM design.
- Countless other choices hidding for the duration of the build. For a full record of alterations and
- points, please
- be definite to checkout trade log beneath.
NO BUGS ALL WORKING 😀
Sorry there is no supported GAPPS for HTC Desire!
For a complete Details of all supported BeanStalk devices and downloads, please visit BeanStalk Downloads page
If you trust the above phrases, download everything that’s required from here. And please preserve in mind that i’m now not dependable when you brick your phone.
* Create a Nandroid backup of your current Running ROM and app data.
* Download BeanStalk ROM and additional items from above content: boot.img (kernel), Marshmallow Recovery & Hboot Android 5
* Install The Android SDK EXE on your computer or Laptop (you will want later the fastboot tool to complete the rom installation).
* Switch to custom hboot for M by copying the PB99IMG.zip into the root folder in your sdcard.
* Reboot your Device to bootloader screen & wait for the prompt to apply the screen update.
* select yes to apply the update, select yes to reboot device and quickly hold the volume down key pressed.
* Reboot Device to recovery mode and do a wipe all partitions except for SD.
* Toggle USB storage for copy the BeanStalk ROM from above content to sdcard.
* Fully disconnect the sdcard from your computer and after disconnect from USB in recovery.
* In recovery mode select reboot to bootloader mode.
* Make Sure that you can access your Phone via fastboot (fastboot devices).
* Now the time come to boot TWRP 184.108.40.206 custom recovery for Android HTC DESIRE Marshmallow. You Don’t need to install TWRP to become your permanent recovery. However, even if you want to, your attempt will miserably fail due to its so big size (7.1MB). The recovery partition in our HTC Desire is limited to just 5MB.
* Copy both Files, recovery image and boot.img to the platform-tools folder in your Android-SDK.
* To boot recovery via fastboot using the following terminal commands
Example output Here
spezi77@Lenovo-G710 ~ $ cd android-sdk/platform-tools/ spezi77@Lenovo-G710 ~/android-sdk/platform-tools $ su Password: Lenovo-G710 platform-tools # fastboot boot recovery-bravo-twrp-220.127.116.11.img < waiting for device > downloading 'boot.img'... OKAY [ 1.053s] booting... OKAY [ 0.000s] finished. total time: 1.054s
* Now your phone should automatically boot TWRP. Please be aware that this recovery isn’t very stable. In case that it gets stuck during the flashing of the rom, you will have to repeat boot up of TWRP and also need to wipe all partitions except for SD (TWRP > Wipe > Advanced Wipe.
* Select install in TWRP to flash the ROM.
* When it is complete select restart system.
* Unfortunately, it won’t boot up yet. This is because the kernel couldn’t be installed due to unknown reasons. We need to use fastboot to flash the boot.img which is in place in your platform-tools folder.
Example output:Code:Lenovo-G710 platform-tools # fastboot flash boot boot.img < waiting for device > sending 'boot' (3146 KB)... OKAY [ 0.488s] writing 'boot'... finished. total time: 0.489s
* Select ‘Reboot’ from fastboot menu
* Wait for the rom to make dex2oat compilation (5-10min) and enjoy BeanStalk goodness. In the rare case that it gets stuck during boot time, just remove the battery and this time restart without USB cable plugged.