Here is the latest Rom version of Lenovo K-50 Official Android Marshmallow 6.0 Stable and Fast. I hope you will enjoy this rom in your smartphone or device.
Official Lenovo K-50/K3 Rom Android Marshmallow 6.0 Overview
Before proceeding, download all the files provided with this guide.
- Download and Install SP Meta Tools which can be found in SP_META_exe_v1.1544.00.
- Now Make a backup of your existing NVRAM partition.
- The APDB file that I have provided here was extracted from a stock S427 ROM.
Check Also VIBEUI V3.1 Rom 1622_5.440.1 Marshmallow 6.0 For Lenovo K50-T5
How to Install Official Stock Rom Lenovo K-50/K3 Rom Enable 5Ghz WiFi with SP Meta Tool
Follow these instructions at your own risk. If your device explodes, melts, catches fire, etc, you’re on your own.
- Disconnect the K3 Note from the PC and reboot to meta mode by holding Vol Down + Power during boot.
- The screen should display “Have been in meta mode…”. Once you see this, connect the phone to the PC.
- Launch device manager and you should have 2 devices with yellow bangs. CDC Serial and MT65xx Android Phone.
- Double click on CDC Serial and install the drivers manually as below.
- The driver for CDC serial can be found in the package “SP_Drivers_v1.6.7z”.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for MT65xx.
- Both devices should now be installed and have no yellow bangs. Please take note of the COM#. In my case, it is 26. Yours will most likely be something else.
- Launch SP Meta Tool and change the settings as per below.
- After clicking on reconnect, a new window will appear; ‘AP Editor’. Click on “read from NVRAM”, select the APDB file and click open.
- A tree will appear in the left side of the window. Expand “AP_CFG_RDEB_FILE_WIFI_LID”, select ‘1′ and click on “read from NVRAM”.
- The right side of the window will now be populated. Change the values of ucSupport5GBand and ucEnable5GBand to 0×01. Click on “save to NVRAM”.
- Reboot the phone to TWRP and delete the folder /data/nvram.
- Reboot to OS and observe that your device can now detect and connect to 5Ghz wlan networks.
System Requirements Of Lenovo K-50/K3 Note Marshmallow Stock Rom
- OS version : 6.0
- Type : Official Stock Rom
- Android Update : Marshmallow
Official Lenovo K-50/K3 Note Rom Enable 5Ghz WiFi with SP Meta Tool
Click on the below button to start download Rom Official Stock Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Lenovo K-50. It is full and complete flash File. Just download and start installing in your phone. We have provided direct link full setup.
SP_META_exe_V1.1544.00 (26 dls)
SP_Drivers_1.6 (24 dls)
APDB_MT6752_S01_alps-mp-m0.mp1_W16 (25 dls)