Install Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Cyanogenmod 13.0 On HTC One XL Stable & Fast Bugs Free
CYANOGENMOD 13 INFO
CyanogenMod is a free, community developed, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), which is designed to develop efficiency and reliability over inventory Android for your device.
CyanogenMod is established on the Android Open source assignment with additional contributions from many humans inside the Android group. It can be used with none need to have any Google software installed. Linked below is a package deal that has come from another Android undertaking that repair the Google constituents. CyanogenMod does nonetheless comprise quite a lot of hardware-designated code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
Your warranty is now void
* i’m not in charge for bricked contraptions, lifeless SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired on the grounds that the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research when you have any issues about features integrated on this ROM
* before flashing it! You’re making a choice on to make these adjustments, and if
* you factor the finger at me for messing up your gadget, i’ll snort at you.
How To Install Complete Guide (These are all required)
Make Sure your device S-Off (Do this before RUU’ing and it will not wipe your /sdcard).
Update to 3.18 RUU or Latest.
Update to latest 5.18 OTA firmware
Flash a custom recovery on your Device(TWRP/CWM with SELinux capabilities).
Download 6.0 Android M Gapps From OpenGapps Here http://opengapps.org
Do a Wipe data/cache factory reset your device in recovery mode
Reboot Your Device & Enjoy