How to Hard Reset LENOVO P2
In this article, I tell about LENOVO P2 hard reset and shows all method of master reset. Check out this article how to complete hard reset with smartphones volume and power keys and other option hard reset Android 6.0 Marshmallow with settings. After reset Your LENOVO P2 will be as new, and your Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 core will run faster with better performance.
- How to restore defaults in LENOVO P2?
- How to wipe all data in LENOVO P2?
- How to factory resetLENOVO P2?
- How to bypass screen lockin LENOVO P2?
First method Hard Reset LENOVO P2
- First Power off your LENOVO P2 and then Press and hold the Power button while to switch on the smartphone.
- Press Power Key and Volume Up, hold together for a few seconds.
- After seeing the new menu on the screen, Release held keys.
- Then select from the following screen choose “Recovery” by using the Volume up and Volume Down to select an option.
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power key to confirm the option.
- And then choose “yes– delete all user data” from the menu, and ok it with the Power button.
- After these steps choose option “reboot system now” by pressing the Power key.
- Your Handset reset successfully. Well Done
Second method Hard Reset LENOVO P2
- Switch on your Smartphone with power key, and home screen appears after complete on your smartphone.
- In the next step open the menu and go to Settings and select Backup & reset option.
- Click on Factory Data Reset and then select Reset Phone.
- If you are sure you want to clear all your data and remove accounts, Choose Erase Everything.
- After select these options, you have just performed the hard reset operation. Well done!
- During this process your handset Reboot Automatically and complete process. All Done.