There are the complete installation instructions to flash.Pac Stock Firmware ROM on any Android Smartphone using Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Your Android device should have at least 40-50 percent of battery to perform the Flashing process.
- If you ever got Bin Packet Error then simply download and try installing the firmware with this version of SPD Upgrade Tool
- After flashing the stock ROM on Spreadtrum Device, you may feel to flash the IMEI also, for that use WriteIMEI or Read&Write Tool to Flash IMEI on Spreadtrum Devices
How To Install.Pac Stock Rom on Android Smartphones
- Download and Install Spreadtrum USB Driver on your Computer. If this Spreadtrum Driver is already installed on your computer, then SKIP this Step and go for the second phase.
- Download Stock Rom (.pac) for your Android smartphone.
- Download and extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool on your computer or laptop. After extracting this file, you will see the following files in the folder:
- Open UpgradeDownload.exe.
- Once Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool is launched, connect your smartphone to the computer (make sure your device is switched off).
- After connecting your smartphone successfully to the computer, click on the Load Packed Button and add the .pac file.
- After you have successfully added the.Pac file in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the installation process.
- During the installation process, your phone will restart automatically. After installation is completed, you see the Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.