Xiaomi is the no 1 smartphone company in the Indian market in these days. Now, TWRP 3.2.1-0 is officially released for Xiaomi Redmi 5A Mobile Devices. All credits go to the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project Team) for giving the official support to the Xiaomi Redmi 5a Device. Now users can easily flash custom zips, and root their Xiaomi device and so on using the TWRP. We Daily Update Information On techofile.com
New Official Release TWRP 3.2.1-0 for Redmi 5A Mobile
Xiaomi Redmi 5a has 5.0 inches LCD Display with a capacitive touchscreen display. Moreover, it has a display of 720 x 1280 pixel resolution. Further, it has 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor with 2GB RAM. The Redmi 5a Mobile Device has 16 or 32 GB internal storage. It also has a dual camera with 13 megapixels back and 5 megapixels with the front camera. Moreover, it has non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat and it will soon get Android 8.0 Oreo update. Now, if you want to know about What TWRP? and How to install TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Redmi 5a? Then Keep Reading this Article we Explain everything in this Article.
What is TWRP?
Team Win Recovery Project means TWRP is an Android Custom Recovery Initiated in 2011 with full touch UI. The recovery brought in and made a new trend of Touch-based recoveries. It makes it one of the top Android Custom Recoveries available in the market. Moreover, it adds a customization support and other huge and amazing features to the AOSP Recovery Code. On the other hand, the GUI is fully XML based. And this allows you to modify each aspect of this recovery according to your wishes.
How to Install TWRP on Redmi 5A:
There are two methods for how to install the TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Redmi 5a. First, Download TWRP Free from the following link. Then perform one of the following methods.
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.2.1-0-riva.img
Boot to OLD TWRP >> INSTALL >> Select Image >> Navigate to twrp-3.2.1-0-riva.img >> Select it & Swipe to Install
VERSION 3.2.1-0 CHANGELOG:
- Default to TWRP restore rather than adb backup restore to fix restore on fresh TWRP boot (jlask)
- Better Android 8.0 compatibility in ROM trees (Dees_Troy)
- Fix inconsistent SD Card naming (DevUt)
- Fix missing library in android 8.0 (nkk71)
- Miui fixes (cryptomilk)
VERSION 3.1.1-0 CHANGELOG:
- Updated TWRP source code to AOSP 7.1.2 (Dees_Troy) Updated TWRP source code to AOSP 7.1.2
- Backups will now include adopted storage keys (Dees_Troy)
- Fixed rebooting when no OS is present (Dees_Troy)
- Fixed line wrapping in the GUI terminal (_that)
- Fixed an adb restore issue (bigbiff)
VERSION 3.1.0-0 CHANGELOG:
- Support for FBE decrypt and restoring and backing up FBE policies (Dees_Troy)
- Better indicate to the users that internal storage isn’t backed up(Dees_Troy)
- Try mounting both f2fs and ext4 during decrypt (jcadduno and Dees_Troy)
- Numerous improvements and bug fixes by too many people to mention
- Vold decrypt on several select HTC devices, TWRP will not try to use the system partition’s vold, vdc binaries, and libraries to decrypt the data partition (CaptainThrowback and nkk71)
- Support POSIX file abilities backup and restore to fix VoLTE on select HTC devices and perhaps other issues (Dees_Troy)
- Support new Android 7.x xattrs for back up and restore to fix data loss after a restore (Dees_Troy)
- Adb backup to streaming a backup directly from or to your PC, see documentation here (bigbiff)
- Update recovery sources to AOSP 7.1 (Dees_Troy)
- TWRP app install fast during reboot (Dees_Troy)
- Shut off backlight with power key (mdmower)
- Minimal setcap and getcap support (_that)
- Improve automatic determination of TW_THEME (mdmower)
- Support new Android 7.x log command (Dees_Troy)
- Timeout during FDE decrypt (nkk71 and Dees_Troy)
- Tweak MTP startup routines (mdmower)
- Support for AB OTA zips (Dees_Troy)
- Boot slot support (Dees_Troy)
If you still face any issue then, you can place comment below.