Install Stable CyanogenMod 12.1 Android Lollipop 5.1.1 Custom Rom On Lenovo A6000/Plus
CyanogenMod is a free, neighborhood developed, after-market firmware distribution of Android 5.1.X (Lollipop), which is designed to develop performance and reliability over stock Android to your device.
Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open supply venture with further contributions from many people inside the Android group. It can be used without any have got to have any Google utility hooked up. Linked beneath is a bundle that has come from an extra Android undertaking that restoration the Google elements. CyanogenMod does still incorporate quite a lot of hardware-designated code, which can be slowly being open-sourced anyway.
The source code for CyanogenMod is on hand within the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to make contributions to CyanogenMod, please talk over with our Gerrit Code overview. You could also view the change-log for a full list of alterations & points.
-i can’t aid users and answer questions from customers which:
are jogging a custom kernel
have flashed mods
modified system files
failed to follow my directions word by way of word
– Root is now disabled through default on CM12.1. To allow it go to Settings>Developer options>Root entry and set to Apps most effective or Apps and ADB.
-for most of the apps and video games try to update to last version when you consider that lollipop use artwork run-time extraordinary from kitkat
Lenovo A6000, Lenovo A6000 Plus [Tested] Lenovo K30T,Lenovo K30W [not Tested] would work withe sensor difficulty
TWRP 22.214.171.124 recovery
Battery Backup—————————high-quality [update 3 & up] boot-loop , glitch, crash—————–none
features no longer working, disabled——-none
movies playback freezing in internet browser——————————————————-[fixed update 1] UMS (mass Storage) no longer detected in computer though MTP, PTP working————————[fixed update 1] HOW TO INSTALL CM 12.1 ON LENOVO A60000
download [ED-300_CM12.1_kraft-a6000.Zip File], [open_gapps-arm-5.1-micro-,,,,,.Zip] Put Files Into Your Phone Storage
plug in your device with computer
download [TWRP-126.96.36.199_A6000.Zip] in case you are in kitkat based rom or [TWRP-188.8.131.52_A6000.Zip] for lollipop based rom
extract it to your pc , double click on [Flash-TWRP_A6000.Bat] and reboot to recovery mode
in TWRP recovery>> wipe > advanced wipe > wipe: cashe, dalvik, data, method
install [ED-300_CM12.1_kraft-a6000.Zip], [open_gapps-arm-5.1-micro-,,,,,.Zip] reboot
first Start take 2 minutes, setup your accounts
to put in Xposed Framework download [Xposed Lolipop_Extract to flash.Rar] extract, install the zip from recovery while apk at your android
if for any motive you wish to have to revert again to kitkat founded rom, down load [ED300_KitKat Firmware For Lenovo a6000.Zip] and flash it
DOWNLOAD LOLLIPOP ROM LENOVO A60000
- TWRP Kitkat Custom Recovery for Lenovo a6000 Device [TWRP-184.108.40.206_A6000.zip] here
- TWRP lollipop Custom Recovery for Lenovo a6000 Device [TWRP-220.127.116.11_A6000.zip] here
- Download The ROM [ED-300_CM12.1_kraft-a6000.zip] here or here or here
- Download Google Gapps [open_gapps-arm-5.1-micro-,,,,,.zip] at website choose ARM, 5.1, micro here
- MOD Xposed Framework for lollipop [Xposed Lolipop_Extract to flash.rar] here
- KitKat Firmware For Lenovo a6000 + TWRP Recovery [ED300_KitKat Firmware For Lenovo a6000.zip] here
DOWNLOAD CUSTOM KERNELS
- download Kernel Modules From here
- download a custom Kernel TeLo From here , Maintainer thread here
- download a custom Kernel God’s From here , Maintainer thread here
-if you wish to squeeze more performance and battery lifestyles that is what custom kernels do
-we’ve here Telo Kernel by MR.AW and God’s Kernel by way of Tarun93 you are going to discover a flashable zips equipped for flashing from recovery that you can with ease switch between them
-you must flash Kernel Modules zip first
-after every replace you have to re flash Kernel Modules and the custom kernel zips
-you need additionally kernel adiutor to customize the settings, a good example for balanced profile here:
CPU>elementalx , CPU Hotplug>MSM or Mako , GPU > max465-min100-adreno loafer , I/O scheduler> interior row 1024-outside fiops 1024